The MS program of the Department seeks to develop graduates who can:
1) Develop the capabilities that are required to manage the process of consulting projects successfully.
2) Develop capabilities and skills that are required in order to be a competent management consultant including creative problem solving and decision making skills.
3) Develop global perspectives (GBC majors only).
4) Learn how to perform independent research on their interested topic in Management Consulting.
The Ph.D. program of the Department seeks to develop graduates who can:
1) Learn the core concepts and theories of Management Science for creative problem-solving.
2) Develop an in-depth understanding of the core concepts and theories of management consulting relevant to their areas of specialization.
3) Learn how to publish research articles from an international perspective in academic journals.
4) Learn how to perform high-quality academic research relevant to the management consulting field.
The Department of Strategic Management consists of two tracks :
Management Consulting and Global Business Consulting